Saturday 8 June 2013

About Wentworthville

I have spent some of my important years @ Wentworthville better known as Wenty! I bet first thing that came to your mind would be Wenty leagues club :) be assured this blog is not just for wenty leagues discussions. 

I have created this blog after getting surprised to see the amount information available online for Wentworthville. I plan to create this blog as place to view all the latest happenings and to connect with people of wenty for common causes and beliefs.

Map of Wentworthville, New South Wales, Australia


View Larger Map

 I will soon be posting feedback and connect link which can be used by readers to suggest some additions and voice opinion. All comments will be moderated. All the information provided will be to the best of knowledge and should be used by readers by their own discretion. Author does not hold any responsibility of the correctness of the information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated.